– Google Analytics –>
WDCS Warehouse Management Benefits
A Better Warehouse Experience
WDCS Warehouse Management is a paperless mobile Stock Locator application that runs connected to your ERP, allowing wireless Receipts of Goods, Stock Allocation, Cycle Count, Inventory Adjustments, Order Picking and Shipping of Goods based on customers rules.
WDCS supports integration to multiple ERPs such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, SAP Business One, Sage, Quickbooks and more! Customer can even develop their own connectors using our SDK toolkit.
REDUCE COSTS OF OPERATIONS
WDCS in the cloud enables businesses to obtain immediate return of investment with low monthly fee and no servers to manage.
WDCS’s interactive dashboard provides a summary of your operations at a glance. It can be accessed from any web-based device.
Increase Your Customer Service And Revenue
- Enhance customer service with better visibility of inventory stock and turns, while reducing errors in orders and shipments.
- Reduce obsolete and soon-to-expire by promoting good inventory movement with configurable rules.
- Improved inventory accuracy, visibility and rotation leads to less lost, damaged and obsolete inventory
- Improve operational costs with accurate and on-time inventory information and paper-less environment.
OPTIMIZE YOUR WORKFLOW WITH A SMARTER SOLUTION
Linit human error on inventory management produced by manual data entry.
No more lost documents. All transactions are securely stored in WDCS Manager back office system, allowing ease of search and share.
Get Into Details
On-Time Inventory Level Information
Improve Inventory Movement
Promote good inventory movement through FIFO or LIFO.
Improve your warehouse management faster, easier.
- Increase accuracy at the receiving and putaway stages when receiving from suppliers or production area.
- Allocate received goods in multiple units of measure, including weight and serial numbers.
- Review your inventory locations and monitor your products’ shelves-life.
- Pick your goods by selecting wave orders or batch picking options. After picking, products can be packed in pallets for final shipping in a staging area.
- Shipments verification are made by individual or consolidated ticket orders.
- Print shipping labels at different point of activities throughout the warehouse.
BACK-OFFICE SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
Share accurate information and notifications with all your devices.
Secured Data Sync
Send encrypted transactions to the back office and receives updates.